Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2015 commander 800 I have a few questions I’m gonna be doing the maverick swap here soon but until then I’m looking to get my rear diff rebuilt or find a used one off of somebody parts bike which I’m having no luck finding lol but my question is does anybody have a good used rear diff they would sale fairly cheap and what all can am diffs will interchange with my bike or do I have to have a specific one thanks!!!!

·
Administrator
27,013 Posts
15 diff was only used one yr 15. So your limited. Check with pirate mx in Parkersburg WV they may have a good used one.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok dumb question on my tag on my bike it says 7/15 I so it would be a 15 right or would it be a 16 just trying to clear it up i know dumb question

·
Administrator
27,013 Posts
Is the part number tag still on the diff? 16 models would have hit stores in 8 of 15. So 7/15 should be last month of the 15 model. But they have been known to start early. We have ran across several late model yr machines that were sold and titled as the 13 model but they had 14 model parts on them. Which makes it a pain when you order for the yr model you have but they had already started putting the next yr parts on.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts