Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'll post some pics I have on the phone as soon as I figure that out, and take some new pics as soon as the weather gets nice enough to de-winterize the boat.

2003 Ranger 521 dual console Commanche 35th Anniversary Edition
-Mercury Optimax 225hp with SS Prop, hyd tilit/trim, Sea Star hydraulic steering, HotFoot throttle, and tilt/trim lever at the steering wheel (turn signal style)
-Minn Kota Maxxum Pro 36v 101 lb thrust foot controlled trolling motor with pedal recessed into the front deck
-Lowrance HDS-7 Gen 2 GPS/Sonar with LSS-2 StructureScan (2D sonar, Side Imaging, Down Imaging) at the helm
-Lowrance LCX-20 at the bow
-2 fuel tanks
-Large livewell with automatic aerator and live-well pump out feature
-New Interstate trolling motor batteries in spring of 2011 so they still have a few good seasons in them
-New cranking battery in spring of 2013
-Carpet is in good condition, as are the seats
-Gel coat is always waxed and in great shape, but does have some minor flaws around the passenger console
-Tandem axle RangerTrail with brakes (new brakes), folding tongue, and oil-bath hubs
-New water pump in outboard last season (only used once since, and is done bi-annual as preventive maintenance).
-Ranger ratcheting boat cover for boat and outboard is included. This is a $1000 option from Ranger and it's towable with the cover on.

We only get to use our boats 5-7 months out of the year up here, so this boat is in impeccable shape for it's year model. It is also the same hull design in production today. It is smooth on big water and has been up to 55mph comfortably on 1-2' rollers, while keeping us dry. Top speed on this boat is around 65mph. It has an electronic keypad ignition, but I have also permanently installed a keyed bypass ignition switch.

NADA value is $21,500-$25,500

I think for the shape this boat is in, a middle price would be more than fair, but I will let her go for $21,500.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts