Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anybody has tried the Rage Mohave tires from Discount yet. I can't find a lot of online reviews, and the Discount site reviews don't match the tire displayed (they're all reviews from car tires). It seems as if they're talking about Michelin's for smaller cars.

I want to throw (4) 28/10-14 on my 2015 800XT. The originals are getting a bit worn, so it's time.

·
747 Posts
Thank you for thinking of us, Odernie and our apologies for the confusion with the reviews. The reason for this error is because the Mohave is attached to recycled internal product codes that are pulling prior reviews for the original tire the code was assigned too. Our web team is aware of this and are working on a fix - we appreciate your understanding with this.

As for the Mohave, we recently tested this tire in Moab, UT at the Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks event and it performed to our expectations, though we may be a bit bias ;) Hopefully someone will chime in with their experience.

Feel free to shoot us a PM if we can be of assistance in any way - we'll make sure you're taken care of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts