Attachments

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Ok so what is your price?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I was hoping you weren't asking retail lol C'mon folks time to pull the trigger on this upgrade!!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Seymouratv wants to know if there the heavy duty ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are the best upgrade I've ever done! Rides like a different machine. Selling because I got a new Maverick Sport.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Yes one rate for x shocks think a little joke on Seymour by someone who got up a little froggy this morning lol I will be surprised if these don't sell today!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
25 Posts
Still for sale! $360 shipped on eBay

eBay link - offers accepted!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/143210799880

Full set of Racer Tech springs for Commander X and XTP with Fox shocks. These have about 500 miles on them. Great condition. $450, Price includes domestic shipping.

https://rtproutv.com/shop-by-model/commander/commander-x-replacement-springs.html
dang running a limited....appear to be different

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do these fit all fox shocks ? Just picked up a set off ebay dosent say what year just very low kms and they look allmost new ... i think i read somewhere somthing changed in later years ? Any way to tell if there is a difference which i have lol ?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Should fit all Fox podium shocks/not air, if your shocks have a nut with a small adjuster screw in them for sure, The new QS shocks just have a knob with 3 settings. Post up a pic and we can tell for sure I might even know a guy that can get ya pretty close on setting the shock adjusters we would then need to know if they click or are silent style just sayin!!

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Seymouratv wants to know if there the heavy duty ones

They don't have a heavy duty option that I am aware of. These only run normally at a half inch of preload so there is plenty of room to stiffen them up.
Each spring should have the compression weight etched in one end or the other, there was a choice of main spring weights I believe in 25 lb. increments from 250 to 350 not sure but mine are marked, mains only. Tenders are set.

·
Super Moderator
23,206 Posts
Fox hydraulic shocks are all the same springs . If you got fox air they are definitely different. Ed no 25# increment springs on fox only xt has light medium and heavy . All fox are same all years except fox air on LTD.

·
Super Moderator
23,206 Posts
Fox hydraulic shocks are all the same springs . If you got fox air they are definitely different. Ed no 25# increment springs on fox only xt has light medium and heavy . All fox are same all years except fox air on LTD.

And the xt increments are 325 350 and 375# . Fronts are 300# . Fronts are same rate for xt and fox main spring .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts