Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TurnKey UTV Can Am Commander Quarter Doors. Our new Commander Quarter doors were designed and built to help keep the elements out of the cab of your Commander and help keep your legs inside of the vehicle while driving on rough terrain. Our doors are built in the U.S.A. using only the highest grade materials available. The quarter doors are computer designed and CNC cut from high grade, heavy gauge, lightweight aluminum. We incorporated a down slope area in the door to allow easier access to the vehicle while still effectively keeping dirt and debris out of the cab. Running along the edge of the door is high grade vinyl edge trim to help protect your legs while entering or exiting the vehicle. All necessary mounting hardware is included . Our Quarter Doors are easily installed and can be installed in under 20 minutes. Installation of doors require a single hole per side to be drilled in the front plastic. Quarter Doors come in three standard powder coated colors, Commander yellow, red and satin black.​

MSRP: $144.95
Forum price: $137.71

Product link:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-p...page=flypage.tpl&product_id=75&category_id=39

Enter code save5 at checkout to receive your forum price

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
I like my quarter doors but haven't gotten the stickers to put on them yet, but I'm patiently waiting on them.
Thanks TurnkeyUTV.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just ordered a set of your quarter doors, 1" CLK and adjustable grab handle, cant wait to start adding everything on!!! There is other things sitting at home!!! The toy is starting to come together cause::partsin01:

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Never got my stickers and what color is that yellow? Would like to spray my roof to match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts