Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an aftermarket clutch primary for 1000 outlander doesn’t seem to be anything out there can you put one promo Polaris on it and what do you need to know anybody

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can’t find nothing for this team rapid response Trying not to spend a ton of money again I’m not out there beating the brakes off of this thing I’m just looking for something three $400 I can’t find an aftermarket for Can-Am for some reason what’s your thoughts on the Ctech then again I don’t have a part number because I don’t have the factory one on it so what am I looking for any idea

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
  • I just seen the post about calling venom no I didn’t but I will the primary that you sent me a picture of I got run dad on my machine

·
Super Moderator
25,549 Posts
I don’t know if you can or not . I was asking if it’s the same part number as the one you have .

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s 906004 says rapid response in the notes under it right in the center

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand that but I don’t know what to buy there’s just so many of them I tried calling venom about that bearing can’t get a hold of nobody I know they make a bearing but you need to cross reference number I’m sure frustrating it’s very frustrating

·
Super Moderator
25,549 Posts
You can measure the width OD and ID. And we can find a replacement with just the measurements.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just talked to some one from cvTech took tire size model year and said it would be calibrated and put in the mail be here by Tuesday Wednesday $550 thanks sorry to bother you so much

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hope they set you up with new clutch. The cover is heavier duty with multiple ribs around the cover with the better shoes. Pair that up with a New Gates Redline belt and never look back. Quiet no squealing and hooks up fast. Good luck I know your going to like the setup.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts