Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any prices on these rigs?

The Commander looks like a nice all round UTV. Looks like Can-Am took the power of a RZR and the capability of the Rhino and blended them together. It falls just shy of the RZR S's suspension capability, but all together I think these will sell good.
Wonder what Polaris will do with the RZR now?
Im first on my dealers list to recieve one of these. Cant wait to test drive it. I would love to know the prices though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The prices seem fair, to me it is in between a RZR and RZR in width at 58.5" but has a lot of what the S has Fox shocks

However it has more than a S and is cheaper too if you include things like front bumper and rock sliders etc..! S is $13,999 XT is $14,299 X is $14,699

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!
I actually got a call from my dealer about a hour after I posted this thread. He told me the prices then and wanted to know which one I wanted since Im first on his list (been on this list for a year now).
I told him I wanted the best one, so he quoted me 14600 OTD. He is putting his order in tomorrow morning.
He also told me that Can-Am told them that all dealers will be getting 2 to 4 units for the first order. They also told the dealers that the rigs will be at their dealerships in August if they order asap.
I sent myh dealer a deposit so Im good to go! Cant wait to play in my 1000cc Commander X!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts