Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone. New to SXS's but not new to Can Am. Owned a few ATV's of theirs and loved them. Bought a 2012 1000X and was blown away by the ride, handling, and of course performance. But like most of you on the site am looking for advice and good idea's for making it that much better. I am a deep water and mud guy so if this machine has faults it will not be long till I find them. For any upgrade I do please be assured my machine will still be able to rock the trails. I not one to compromise ride just to go benefit the mud experience. Well thanks in advance to all the info your great members have been posting I only hope to be able to contribute at the same level.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doors

I'm new n can't figure out how to post yet but I'm trying to buy pro armor doors for my commander xt 800. Any suggestions on best place to buy n best price

·
Registered
24 Posts
New in tn....grew up riding atv's, but new to the sxs world, and LOVE it!!

·
Super Moderator
22,912 Posts
New in tn....grew up riding atv's, but new to the sxs world, and LOVE it!!

I think you meant for this to be in the new member section not "posting tip's" but welcome anyway. Lol

I have done so much for so long with so little I am now qualified to do everything with nothing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
U guys r correct!! That's funny, ole well... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Folks, new to the site and new to side by side with a recent purchase of a 2014 Commander XTP 1000.
This is our first machine and really enjoyed the first ride.
Appreciate all your posts and knowledge ,
Cheers, Pete
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408768695.671481.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would like to know how to attach photos correctly, every time I attach a photo it is sideways, even though it is not sideways before attaching?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Most time when pictures post upside down or side ways, it is because they were taken with an apple product.
Apple iOS system handles pictures different than Windows. For upside pictures take picture with phone volume button on the bottom. Or transfer to a computer and reorient the picture

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the case with my issue. The pictures were taken with an Android phone and sent to my email, I then went on my IPad and saved the picture which shows up right side up. I posted the pic from my IPad and it looked fine when I chose it but when it appears on the post, it is sideways?
Someone told me to try using Tapatalk, just not sure if I want the app, I read some poor reviews.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts