A secondary battery for the sound
system
Tires 33x10x 18 moto claw
A lot of lights lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
24,888 Posts
140 miles 57 hrs lol guessing that’s 140 miles of nothing but plowing . Key was on but it wasn’t going anywhere quick. Nice ride !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
140 miles 57 hrs lol guessing that’s 140 miles of nothing but plowing . Key was on but it wasn’t going anywhere quick. Nice ride !!
The guy I bought it from only used it for plowing and around his property. The original owner only used it as a plow then he upgraded to a fully enclosed Defender. It's in like new condition!

·
Super Moderator
24,888 Posts

The guy I bought it from only used it for plowing and around his property. The original owner only used it as a plow then he upgraded to a fully enclosed Defender. It's in like new condition!

Yeah kinda figured . Never seen a machine with that many hrs and so few miles. I would say you are good to go for a while .

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
looking a bit different than a few years ago :smile
Plasti Dip is fun to play around with! Mine is vise versa the center section is now black trying to kill a little glare, looks good!!!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I see, nice work! little hard to tell in pic's definitely like the look.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Wth?

·
Registered
12,783 Posts
Hmmmm

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Trying to fix the loose nut behind the wheel.…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2241 - 2260 of 2299 Posts