Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2270 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Need to take some better pics since I've put doors on it, but these are decent.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Robmc80
Hey bud I like those graphics were they hard to put on? The snow looks cool we had some last year for about 8 hours then it was gone. 73 here yesturday

·
Registered
531 Posts
The last one shows the differance with out the LED lights on, and not very well.
I can't recommend HID replacements more! They really work awesome in the factory location! Best bang for the buck.
Yes maybe but then I wouldn't have a need for that bad ass light bar you made. I have finally got it all wired and put on and can't tell you how good it looks, almost looks like OEM thank Rhinorehab.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Robmc80
Hey bud I like those graphics were they hard to put on? The snow looks cool we had some last year for about 8 hours then it was gone. 73 here yesturday
Not really, there are some bends that you will have to cut to make sit correctly and where the Can Am is raised on the tailgate, I had to cut a hole. But over all it was pretty simple. The hardest part was talking the Can Am decales off and that wasn't hard. But I will say I was not as pleased with it as I thought I would be because they leave a lot of yellow exposed. I was kinda thinking it would be totally covered. It is a lot of little pieces and not a few large ones.

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Commander XT 1000 with a 72" Eagle plow....but no snow!

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm showing this one because no one wants to see it in my garage!!!:commander:
And you want to show off that bad ass truck.... Get a Ford LOL
NEVER!! I was just offered $30k for mine. I'm looking at a 2012 Dodge dually... Of course, the offer came from a guy with no dough.... P.S. Light bar looks good!:)

·
Registered
727 Posts
a few

Got pull over recently so the CHP guy could ask me about the commander. He was going to purchase an XP til he took a close look at the fit and finish on the commander.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Got pull over recently so the CHP guy could ask me about the commander. He was going to purchase an XP til he took a close look at the fit and finish on the commander.

that happened to me as well leaving glamis on hollaween

1 - 20 of 2270 Posts