Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popping axle 14 1000 Commander need help can’t keep the axle in On the driver side tried everything new clips and as far as putting O ring in under the clip. Anybody anybody use axle stenders Bought it off a friend thinking it be some easy but not appreciate anybody thoughts

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
It should fix it if it hasn’t warn the ring out in the diff that the click locks into.

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
No one ever does. But all the quads commander and Mavericks use same diff so finding good uses normally not to hard. I’m not sure but I may have a used carrier here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure where you’re from it’s a little late where I’m from do you want to check into that and get back with me tomorrow would be great

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
found part of it but not the carrier. I have a complete diff with a torqlocker in it . And other parts listed for sale in the classified section all are for a 14 model .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Took that apart today took the clip out and compared it to another one diameter was smaller put a rubber O-ring under the bigger one put it back in went for a ride for about 2 miles stayed in Thinking it’s only a Band-Aid though Acefire Tried The trick with a hunk of metal at a 45 to see if I could
catch the edge where they c clip Locks into seems to be worn hard to tell.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Maybe oil !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts