Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I entered my video in a contest from Baja Designs for there lights. I have the only SxS in the contest and looks like only 5 entries so I have a fairly good chance of winning $1500 of lights.

So take a look at the videos and vote for mine

you can tell mine "Bryan A"

Just go to the link and log into your facebook account and vote by clicking the check box in the upper right corner of my video. That's it and thanks

You can watch the video without loggin into facebook if you like.

Facebook Baja Designs / Light Video contest

Bryan

P.S. after you vote for me let post here what you think of my video for real. I can take it. lol

:commanderroll: :rating09:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Guys I entered my video in a contest from Baja Designs for there lights. I have the only SxS in the contest and looks like only 5 entries so I have a fairly good chance of winning $1500 of lights.

So take a look at the videos and vote for mine

you can tell mine "Bryan A"

Just go to the link and log into your facebook account and vote by clicking the check box in the upper right corner of my video. That's it and thanks

You can watch the video without loggin into facebook if you like.

Facebook Baja Designs / Light Video contest

Bryan

P.S. after you vote for me let post here what you think of my video for real. I can take it. lol

:commanderroll: :rating09:

there you go Bryan i liked the moon in the back ground hope you win

·
Registered
261 Posts
Done!!! Great job Bryan!! Goodluck!!!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Stephane
I agree it is hard to tell if you voted but if you clicked the check box in the upper right corner of my video area and logged into Facebook than you voted.

Bryan A

Dont realy understand how to finalize the vote but I tink I have been able to give you another one budy!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone is having a hard time getting to the Baja Designs Facebook page here is a direct link and from there just go to "Video Contest" link.

http://www.facebook.com/BajaDesigns.truckbuggy

Then you can vote by clicking this box.

To view videos, click on the small video thumbnail then that video come up back at the top of the page to view.

·
Registered
641 Posts
You got my vote Bryan

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I got Ya Bud :) Good Luck, Bro
If anyone doesn't know if they voted or not. All you have to do is check the box again and it will tell you if you have a counted voted already. I questioned my vote also :unsure:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Baja Designs video

Hey Bryan great video but I think if I wasn't so lazy mine would have been better with the 40" stealth and now with 2 squadrons on the front bumper. Picked up my 2 squadrons at SSSS. Haven't installed them yet but your video is cool and makes me want to get them going.

You deserve to win after all the stuff you've been through.:rating09:

Is it time to go riding?????

Dave

·
Registered
780 Posts
got my vote

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys are awesome, thanks for the votes.

Baja Lover, look forward to hearing how these lights compair to your others. I could not believe how bright these Squadron lights are.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Oh yeah,
I WON the GRAND PRIZE ! $1500 of Baja Designs Prouducts.

Thank you To everyone at Commanderforums for your votes.

Maybe time for a new OnX Light Bar from Baja Designs. Lights, Camera, Action. I will post some pictures and video too when I get all set up.

Thank you thank you

Here is a link to the new light bar OnX by Baja Designs.
http://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Truck-Buggy-Lights/led/onx-led-light-bar

The OnX light bar has the new brighter LED lights like in the Squadron lights (4 per light) but on a bar available in 8" inch sections (4 lights per). Or if you want smaller Baja Designs also has Sll that has the brighter LED's with 2 lights per.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Nice video, Ya got my vote good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts