Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have submitted my request/idea. I believe BRP will offer a manual selectable locker in the future, lets make sure they know we want it now, and compatable for all year models!

My submitted request to BRP is as follows,

A real front differential locker for my machine. I understand there would be a cost to make this happen in my machine but this day in age I believe a selectable locker is a need on any off road machine.
So my idea/request is a selectable front differential locker that would fit my application.
I love my Commander X, but without a real front locker it isn't complete. It's old technology in other machines on the market and its quiet embarrassing to get stuck where a Yamaha Rhino doesn't. A Yamaha Rhino is not and should not be a comparable machine so it shouldn't be more capable of a machine in technical situations.
Please answer our prayers.
Thank you,
Keith, a loyal customer.

You can fill out a quick and easy suggestion form on the Can-Am website. I am not able to post the link at this time, I apologize.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If every commander owner did this.....maybe....they might listen? I'm with you gonna fill it out too

·
Registered
558 Posts
We did this about a year ago without any response. Guess its worth another try.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Many threads on this, the company that makes the front end already has a manual lock for it, but unless BRP releases it they can not do anything

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With a new model year out and still no front locker, it's worth pushing again. I have submitted what I previously posted, to BRP directly. I got a confirmation email that they received my request.

We've all payed the steep price and love our machines so I think we should get what we want and need. After all why have a customer request form if they aren't going to fulfill any of them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts