Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Mike is the man and his tires rock! Thanks for checking on this and I'm glad to hear you've had a surge in orders lately :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Does that mean if I want some 27.5 Growlers they will not be available till mid June? Sounds like you are trying to make tires to order. Not a good thing to do when most people want a tire they get on the phone and order them. No inventory is a terrible thing for tires. Congrats on being understanding but no inventory is just plain poor unless you are changing models or something. If you figure the cost of some extra tires in inventory you will find out that losing business over a six week timeframe costs Pitbull a lot more and your competitors love that situation. Sorry to be so opinionated on this but your in business to sell stuff and you cannot sell something you dont have. Nokaoi, your gonna love the Pitbulls. They are great. Oh, by the way. I bought Outlaw radials because Pitbull 27.5 Growlers were not available back in October last year. Looks like same ole problem.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I had to settle for the rockers because it was going to be 4-8 weeks.Good thing I bought the rockers because the growlers still would not be here.Thats would be 3-4 months I would have waited for the growlers if production went as planned.Great tires but I ripped a lug off first ride.Not impressed with that but I do love these tires.a

·
Registered
545 Posts
I also ordered pitbull rockers and wheels from ATV Outfitters in March. Called every week until end of Apirl and got the story that they were on the next truck in. Finally was told tires due in at the end of May or first part of June. Quit calling but still on order. Now I see Pitbull is saying June 17 for production. This is Pitbull Bullshit,really not sure why I would want to get a tire that I coudn't get a replacement for in a timely fashion if I needed one. It also seems that they haven't manufactured any ATV tires in the 3-4 since no one has had them available. Come on Pitbull you've really screwed the pooch on this one.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I was unable to get pit bulls due to backorder And wet ahead and go the Maxxis viper tires and I have been very happy with them. I liked that they were a bit lighter weight.

To be fair the pit bull tires are a great tire, for me it just came down to availability.

Jason

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I actually prefer the Rockers myself. So if you can get those easily I would highly recommend them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
27.5 X 11 X 14. Sorry about the gripe, but going into a 3 day holiday weekend and not being able to go out with all my friends because of this upset me. I placed the order April 4th with ATV outfitters. Everytime I call they tell me Pitbull has said they will ship this date, then nothing. I call again and get the same story. I knew I needed new tires so I made the order way before they could fail. Well, they failed and I have nothing.
You have every right to be anxious. And I am personally honored that you believe so strongly in our product that you have been willing to wait patiently like you have. I do not expect that sort of commitment to our product and I would not have blamed you for choosing another brand. No one should put off using their rigs. I would have bought another tire so I could play.

The whole idea of our products has been, from day one, to enhance the performance and enjoyment of your experience on your ATV/UTV. That is why our products are relatively "not cheap" because we want our products to be the best (at least that is our goal). Less down time, better comfort, better performance...these are our objectives...and, of course, better customer service.

The 27.5x11R14 Growlers are being built on June 10
The 27.5x11R14 Rockers are being built on June 17

Please do not blame ATV Outfitters for any delays. Unlike the POTUS, I will accept full responsibility for any issues you have encountered as I am the one who schedules production. Most times I get the numbers right, sometimes I don't. In this case, I didn't. We have had a surge of orders, which is good...but more than normal. So I was not able to forecast production accurately because I could not anticipate such a large demand for our products. Not an excuse, but merely an explanation.

Please email me at [email protected] and supply me your address.

Thanks again for your patronage.
MG

When can I expect delivery??

·
Registered
545 Posts
No response from the pitbull. I wonder if he's sitting in the pound somewhere waiting for adoption?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im really hoping I have my tires by June 19th so I dont miss another trip that has been planned for months.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any update??????????

·
Registered
545 Posts
According to DZLDOCTOR he's just busy making tires out in the shop so he can fill all his orders. It sucks being a one man show.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discount Tire just informed me that it looks like mid July for the 27.5 Pitbull tires. This is really crazy. I think it's time to move on. No wonder the Pitbull vanished from this site

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I was looking into Pitbull tires lol. Glad I read this thread first, seems as if the pup ran away :-/. Im just gonna go for 28" Super Swamper TSL light duty truck tire and see how those go. Ill post when I have results.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts