Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Man this thing looks sweet. I own two Can-ams and I'm definitely getting one of these Commanders.
They are sweet and I like all of the goodie on them I am going to have to do some real thinking on this one Iam still on the fence. I was hoping they were going to have a 50" wide one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The guys at Pit Bull are great guys , Spent alot of time with them at the last UTV Rally in Moab . Id go climb rock with them any day . Sweet tires

·
Registered
11 Posts
The guys at Pit Bull are great guys , Spent alot of time with them at the last UTV Rally in Moab . Id go climb rock with them any day . Sweet tires
Thanks. Everyone was great at the Rally and we had a great time hanging out with everyone. We can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man this thing looks sweet. I own two Can-ams and I'm definitely getting one of these Commanders.
They are sweet and I like all of the goodie on them I am going to have to do some real thinking on this one Iam still on the fence. I was hoping they were going to have a 50" wide one.
What's the width?
DIMENSIONS
L x W x H (in): 118.3 x 58.6 x 72 in
L x W x H (mm): 3,004 x 1,489 x 1,829 mm
Wheelbase: 75.8 in (1,925 mm)
Ground Clearance: 11 in (279 mm)
Dry Weight // 1,295 lbs (587 kg)
Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs (680 kg)
Cargo Box Capacity: Total: 600 lbs (272 kg) - Upper: 400 lbs (181 kg) - Lower: 200 lbs (91 kg)
Cockpit Storage: Glove box: 4.5 gal (17.2L) - Under driver seat: 3.5 gal (13.1L)
Fuel Capacity: 10 US gal (37.8L)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been waitiing almost 2 months for your growler tires. What the heck is going on. I will never buy your tires again nor will any of my friends. My SXS has had to sit because of your crappy bussiness. NOT COOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thats a shame. Can you get your money back and maybe buy another tire? STI has an 8 ply radial called Rockane. Maybe thats an option. Pitsbulls are a great tire but not worth waiting two months. IMO

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have been waitiing almost 2 months for your growler tires. What the heck is going on. I will never buy your tires again nor will any of my friends. My SXS has had to sit because of your crappy bussiness. NOT COOL!!!!!!!
This sounds like you have more of a problem with ATV Outfitters , not pitbull IMO

·
Registered
219 Posts
I your pitbull growlers on my ltd and they work awesome

·
Registered
11 Posts
What sizes did you purchase and when? If we ran out of a size, it would have been due to an increase in demand. But even then, most sizes are replenished within 45 days...and even when we run out of something, that usually means that some dealer somewhere has stock.

No one should wait two months to use their vehicle. We appreciate your desire to run our products, but not at the expense of you enjoying the use of your rig.

If you let me know the size I will investigate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
27.5 X 11 X 14. Sorry about the gripe, but going into a 3 day holiday weekend and not being able to go out with all my friends because of this upset me. I placed the order April 4th with ATV outfitters. Everytime I call they tell me Pitbull has said they will ship this date, then nothing. I call again and get the same story. I knew I needed new tires so I made the order way before they could fail. Well, they failed and I have nothing.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Anything available with a DOT rating?

·
Registered
11 Posts
27.5 X 11 X 14. Sorry about the gripe, but going into a 3 day holiday weekend and not being able to go out with all my friends because of this upset me. I placed the order April 4th with ATV outfitters. Everytime I call they tell me Pitbull has said they will ship this date, then nothing. I call again and get the same story. I knew I needed new tires so I made the order way before they could fail. Well, they failed and I have nothing.
You have every right to be anxious. And I am personally honored that you believe so strongly in our product that you have been willing to wait patiently like you have. I do not expect that sort of commitment to our product and I would not have blamed you for choosing another brand. No one should put off using their rigs. I would have bought another tire so I could play.

The whole idea of our products has been, from day one, to enhance the performance and enjoyment of your experience on your ATV/UTV. That is why our products are relatively "not cheap" because we want our products to be the best (at least that is our goal). Less down time, better comfort, better performance...these are our objectives...and, of course, better customer service.

The 27.5x11R14 Growlers are being built on June 10
The 27.5x11R14 Rockers are being built on June 17

Please do not blame ATV Outfitters for any delays. Unlike the POTUS, I will accept full responsibility for any issues you have encountered as I am the one who schedules production. Most times I get the numbers right, sometimes I don't. In this case, I didn't. We have had a surge of orders, which is good...but more than normal. So I was not able to forecast production accurately because I could not anticipate such a large demand for our products. Not an excuse, but merely an explanation.

Please email me at [email protected] and supply me your address.

Thanks again for your patronage.
MG

1 - 20 of 70 Posts