Can-Am Commander Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The XTP isn't all black by the way, it's black + orange.

As it turns out, Can-Am is not accepting any new side-by-side orders in October from any dealer in Ontario. Apparently they haven't been accepting any new mavericks for several months as well. My order with dealer1 was not accepted.

I just put my deposit down with dealer 2 who has a unit coming in November/December, from an August order. A little bit more money so I dropped any accessories I was going to get.

Anybody know where I might be able to get side mirrors +center mirror+ tailgate extension in Canada??

·
Registered
96 Posts
The XTP isn't all black by the way, it's black + orange.

As it turns out, Can-Am is not accepting any new side-by-side orders in October from any dealer in Ontario. Apparently they haven't been accepting any new mavericks for several months as well. My order with dealer1 was not accepted.

I just put my deposit down with dealer 2 who has a unit coming in November/December, from an August order. A little bit more money so I dropped any accessories I was going to get.

Anybody know where I might be able to get side mirrors +center mirror+ tailgate extension in Canada??
You can order can am accessories right from can am online. My dad ordered his side mirrors and door bags. They both came in less than a week. The side mirrors look awesome. I might have to get a set.

We’re in Ontario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Side mirrors are out of stock it appears. Might go with seizmik mirrors. Anyone know what the pillar diameter is?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a new 2022 can-am commander xt 1000R with three mirrors and tailgate extension.
now I wait.

Dealer told me to expect 3-4 months, is that about right? In SW Ontario.
I would make sure to do the battery upgrade my 2021 will not hold a charge for more than 2 weeks you need to keep a trickle charge on it the battery they put in it is inadequate a little disappointed coming from a Polaris RZR which has a full size battery

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I would make sure to do the battery upgrade my 2021 will not hold a charge for more than 2 weeks you need to keep a trickle charge on it the battery they put in it is inadequate a little disappointed coming from a Polaris RZR which has a full size battery
interesting. wouldn't that suggest an electrical drain on the battery when the ign is off?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts