Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered a set of sport doors on the 3 rd and e maild 0n the 18 th and asked what was going on said that they were out to powder coaters and would ship as soon as they get back . called the 26 th and was told that the people making them hadnt shipped any to them as of yet.
so i just asked for a refund and was given it on the spot.
not sure what was going on but at least they gave me a refund
jinl:huh:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Who are you talking about

·
Registered
790 Posts
It's on the Side x Side Sport forum page and my guess is that it was Turnkey doors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I share your pain Bubba
I ordered TK doors on March 25th and after I was first told "about" 2 weeks. I will finally be getting them on May 2nd (according to FedX tracking) for a grand total of 37 days from the day I placed the order.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
No, not at first, just that I was #12 in the batch and about 2 weeks out.
After that I ragged on why I was charged at the time of purchase when it was going to be 2 weeks before they would ship. It was the way the website was setup, to charge at the time of order, unless you made the order by phone and in that option the charge would be deferred until time of shipment. I was given that option (change to phone order) and I declined because I had already been on the wait list for 2+ weeks and that I certainly wasn't going to start all over. After several more email exchanges asking for updates (well past 3 weeks), I was told if I could be patient and wait that they would credit the shipping charges. Finally, this past Thursday, I got an update email that the order would ship that day and FedX tracking confirms they should be at my door on May 2nd.
I really, really, hope that everything is intact and in pristine condition, with no missing parts, damage to powder-coat or anything else for that matter. I waited longer than I said I would and longer than I told them I would be patient. But, I guess What the hell is 1+ more weeks after waiting 4 weeks already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry i should have said escondido powersports was who i placer the order with and yes it was turn key sport doors.

·
Super Moderator
24,129 Posts
sorry i should have said escondido powersports was who i placer the order with and yes it was turn key sport doors.
They are bad about taking your money and not shipping your parts. Had same problem with them and there is no phone # you can call to ask about the order only email and they would respond to my emails for a month and a half. And I believe it was because I filed a complaint with PayPal and they locked there account. If you get on California better business bureau they are 1 of 7 sister company's and it's full of complaints as such. Good luck.
Took 2 month to get my money back on a set of wheel bearing said they had been on back order. Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
If this is about Escondido powersports why is it in Side by Side sports?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts