Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around for an LED light bar to put on my bike. I don't really need it because the stock lights are pretty good, but it is something I have been wanting to try out. I have been looking at a 40" to go across my roof, but I am open to maybe just a 10-12" on the front bumper. I just see putting one on the front bumper would be more likely to get smashed. Has anyone had a lot of experience with these things? What should I look for when deciding which one to purchase. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Gday mate, ive got a 40in ridged ind, bar i ride in the bush a bit so i put it just below the roof line so its a bit more pretected from branches,i think there the best thing since sliced bread! very bright If your going to buy one just look at where you are riding the most, the light range is very goooooood if you ride of a night you will not regret it cheers

·
Registered
511 Posts
Gday mate, ive got a 40in ridged ind, bar i ride in the bush a bit so i put it just below the roof line so its a bit more pretected from branches,i think there the best thing since sliced bread! very bright If your going to buy one just look at where you are riding the most, the light range is very goooooood if you ride of a night you will not regret it cheers

I've got the same one. They are damn bright. I also have 35W & 55W HID's in the headlights. Night time looks like day time around here!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Rigid and Baja Designs are both good lights...If you want to send me a PM i can get you a good deal.

I did have a rigid 2x2 that let some moisture in but that was only one and it was my only issue.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the same set up plus a Rigid 10in. bar on the front bumper. So bright people are shielding there eyes in the middle of the day when I meet them on the trail! I love my light bars!
Yea if im going down the road of a night with it turned on & i meet a car its a toss-up which fence thay run in to the left or the right thay cant see a THING so im all ways on the look out for them coming so i can turn it off!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts