Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone from ohio has some spots by wayne or anywhere else that is really good riding... we ride wellsville and to be honest i really want to go somewhere else that i can do a day or 2 day trip...we do go down to hat mccoy usually 2 times a year and ride the outlaw trails... i was just seeing if anyone rides wayne trails seeing that there only 50 width or if there is somewhere else to go that i could do in a weekend trip.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Wayne is a no go. They patrol heavily and as you mentioned 50" only.

I enjoy riding charleston wv with Acefire on some rebel stuff.

I also ride in Adams and brown counties where my families farms are on private property.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rush offroad in rush ky is a pretty decent place to ride. Bout 3 hrs away from cincy. Also haspen acres about an hour away from cincy. Rush is way better in my opinion for what its worth.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wayne is a no go. They patrol heavily and as you mentioned 50" only.

I enjoy riding charleston wv with Acefire on some rebel stuff.

I also ride in Adams and brown counties where my families farms are on private property.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea i heard they do , i was just wondering cause ive seen videos or razors running down there and i know there not the 50 inch ones but since it looks alike maybe they get away with it.... when are you going to charleston?? me and a buddy want to get a couple more rides in before the snow starts flying

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rush offroad in rush ky is a pretty decent place to ride. Bout 3 hrs away from cincy. Also haspen acres about an hour away from cincy. Rush is way better in my opinion for what its worth.
yea we were looking into rush looks like a sweet place....never heard of haspen acres

·
Registered
4 Posts
A buddy and I just went to rush last weekend and stayed at riders retreat. Just a little trailer that sleeps 6 w cable and internet. Had a place 5o park truck and trailers. U can ride from there to the park in ur machine by a private trail or take the road. Only a mile away. Pretty sweet. Cost us 75 a night to stay. Info on rush website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts