Can-Am Commander Forum banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Vendor
335 Posts
Wolfsnouts are an amazing product, I have been using them going on two years now and have to say they are comfortable and work great. After a super dusty weekend I just throw mine in the washer and let it air dry and its good to go.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands. I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding
offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the masks and the means to manufacture it . Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed .

http://wolfsnout.com/index.html

·
Registered
427 Posts
Think I really need to invest in a couple of these. Riding in the tru tracks and trails in Michigan especially if your not leading is a dust bowl. Sand is every where and I can't imagine that fine dust is any good in your lungs either.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Think I really need to invest in a couple of these. Riding in the tru tracks and trails in Michigan especially if your not leading is a dust bowl. Sand is every where and I can't imagine that fine dust is any good in your lungs either.
Use coupon code CA10 ans $ave!:commanderroll:

101 - 120 of 159 Posts