Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a stump sticking out of the side of the trail and it caught my driver’s side wheel.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You done a lot of work just to replace a tie rod or did it junk the rack?
It’s a one piece, gonna try to straighten the tie rod while waiting on either Super ATV or Wiked Bilt. Just gotta save up a little more money to upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
26,281 Posts
It's a one piece till you unscrew the inner rod that's bent out if the rack. Pop the book loose and there's a ball socket joint that is threaded into the rack shaft. If nothing wrong with rack just get some rods. Rackzilla is factory rack on steroids. Satv rack is factory rack on crack . You can get a good set of HD rods from utv Inc. Or a set of moose rods to hold you over till you get the rackzilla. But rackzilla uses factory style inner ball socket joints. So you will still need a good set of rods regardless.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a one piece till you unscrew the inner rod that's bent out if the rack. Pop the book loose and there's a ball socket joint that is threaded into the rack shaft. If nothing wrong with rack just get some rods. Rackzilla is factory rack on steroids. Satv rack is factory rack on crack . You can get a good set of HD rods from utv Inc. Or a set of moose rods to hold you over till you get the rackzilla. But rackzilla uses factory style inner ball socket joints. So you will still need a good set of rods regardless.
Good to know because I couldn’t figure out how to get them apart. I will look at that later on today. Thanks Acefire.

·
Super Moderator
26,281 Posts
Factory sells it as one unit other than the outer end joints . So yes its can be confusing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts