Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man...how did i know that was going to come up haha. I am still waiting to get the unit back from MPI. It is supposed to be finished on the 17th.

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
Because your ears were burning!:icon_wink: Really though this is an Important item to make. I took the Commander out in the snow a few weeks ago and the radiator got packed with snow and the temps started to rise and it was 10 degrees out. It appears that Can am had something in mind for it as there is a 2 hole mounting bracket on the lower part of the frame on both sides along with what I would refer to as a rubber pushlock ball tab. Its probably an accessary they have not released and are going to charge us for, even though its a design flaw lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here it is the new 2011 Catalog from UTV Tech.

UTV Tech
Kyle,

Hope you dont mind but I linked your catalog from ISSU to the reference library on my blog.

Also I have a couple of questions: How much is the License plate mount ?

Will you be making a Holding Strap for the Kolpin Gas/Water containers?

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
driverdawg, thanks for the interest and of course its not a problem. I did update a new file so you may want to check your link. We do have a few other products on the board we are going to make for that unit and that is one of them. I just need to get the unit back in my shop to finish them up.

Kyle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts