Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the new 2" harness that PRP just released. It has their sturdy reliable construction at a budget price. The shoulder straps are padded and the adjusters are the same as their latch and link harnesses. The major difference is the automotive style latch. They are on sale now for $89.99. Please contact us for orders or questions. thanks
here is a quick link
PRP

·
Registered
727 Posts
Check out the new 2" harness that PRP just releases. It has their sturdy reliable construction at a budget price. The shoulder straps are padded and the adjusters are the same as their latch and link harnesses. The major difference is the automotive style latch. They are on sale now for $89.99. Please contact us for orders or questions. thanks
here is a quick link
PRP

What about PRP seats?

·
Registered
771 Posts
That style uses the same mounting as the stock seat, so its a drop in application from what I hear. I got those for Christmas, but I changed them to the prp podium seat before they were built. Only draw back is they don't mount like the stocks so I'll have to fab something to hold a seat bracket. They should be done any day now.Don't forget to add seat heaters.

·
Registered
727 Posts
That style uses the same mounting as the stock seat, so its a drop in application from what I hear. I got those for Christmas, but I changed them to the prp podium seat before they were built. Only draw back is they don't mount like the stocks so I'll have to fab something to hold a seat bracket. They should be done any day now.Don't forget to add seat heaters.
Seat heaters...this aint canada....damn I barely wear a jacket...sweat shirt..thermo....yes..lol

·
Registered
771 Posts
Seat heaters...this aint canada....damn I barely wear a jacket...sweat shirt..thermo....yes..lol
They're mostly for my gf, she gets cold easy. And sometimes dropping into a valley late at night can be miserable. Hopefully I'll get them mounted for presidents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts