Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2012 1000XT. It needs a little work but seems to be solid overall. I’m sure this forum will help me empty my wallet on parts.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Welcome and yes we love spending other peeps money !!

Yes this is true but we try to help you spend it wisely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JT, mileage is 8600. It starts and idles smoothly. Seems to run fine, but I’ve never driven another 1000cc to compare it to. It does have some “opportunities” I’ve noticed. Right rear shock is blown, but I just ordered a set of Fox piggybacks off eBay. The rear sway bar bolts are sheared off. And I’m sure I can find an excuse for new exhaust.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Excuse heck sounding cool is the reason for exhaust lol Maybe send some of that money towards some good springs for those shocks and save the hassle of fixing those broken sway bar bolts depending on how you gonna ride first time I tried running without it was scary cuz I was still into racing it now that it's more of a cruising rig (parts last longer) that bar will stay off as it is easily compensated for with a bit more compression and driving accordingly. Like earlier stated we can send you shopping for awhile!!!

:wink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts