Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had the same problem when I installed my SuperATV 2 1/2" lift last Aug. The driver side was difficult to line up and took me quite a bit of time to figure out but the passenger side went in so quick that I thought I had screwed something up. took it caribou hunting the next day and everything worked as advertised. Haven't had a problem with CV play or travel.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Damn i have same machine and was thinking about the same lift. I didnt think you had to get new axles, that sucks.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Damn i have same machine and was thinking about the same lift. I didnt think you had to get new axles, that sucks.

You could possibly do a bit of measuring and check before purchase

His really is a fluke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
I did, it's the cv's that are limiting me.
Does it feel like both of them are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
24,163 Posts
I’m thinking disconnect the sway bar and see which one drops and which one doesn’t .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

I would say unbolt the top of both shocks let them go to a full droop maybe even push the trailing arms as far as they will go until they are bottomed out and swing the shock back up to the stock bolt hole and see where the hole is. There is a picture in this thread of my stock alignment, hopefully you have a greater distance than my unicorn.Like others said earlier here once you've bottomed out you can unbolt the swaybar to determine if it's the axle/cv your bottomed out on or the swaybar. Good luck

41 - 50 of 50 Posts