Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looney Tuned Exhaust just emailed me a picture and pricing for their new exhaust for the Commander. If it is anything like their other exhaust for the Can-Ams it will be top of the line.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ya wheres the sound clips! Im interested in the slip on not sure about the 2-1 system and its benefits

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It took me forever just to get the picture and the pricing. I am sure they will put up a sound clip soon. They told me they are still working on the dual setup so I am going to wait on that one.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya wheres the sound clips! Im interested in the slip on not sure about the 2-1 system and its benefits
I think the only benefit will be the mounting position. The slip on will be mounted sideways like the stock exhaust where the 2-1 will be on the side.

·
Registered
282 Posts
It took me forever just to get the picture and the pricing. I am sure they will put up a sound clip soon. They told me they are still working on the dual setup so I am going to wait on that one.
Do you not like the HMF Duals? I think they sound good on your video but listening to some other videos after they have been wet they are way to loud for me. I think I am going to go with the muzzy sport exhaust in black.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you not like the HMF Duals? I think they sound good on your video but listening to some other videos after they have been wet they are way to loud for me. I think I am going to go with the muzzy sport exhaust in black.
I love my HMF. I get compliments on it all the time because it sounds so good. Its deep and throaty, not like most atv/utv exhaust. But I've had the looney tuned on my outlander and it is the best sounding exhaust that has ever been on an atv. If the commander system sounds anything like the outlanders (which is should) then I will be getting one and selling the HMF.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts