Can-Am Commander Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
In all actuality they are worth the wait. I'm just pissed they didn't follow through with the delivery time frame. Even a couple days over would have been ok. Messing up my build time frame. Cold Blooded Performance was going to install them but since I am picking my bike up this weekend I will have to find time to. I would leave it there longer but want it for spring break with my son and get the break in hours and first service done before Mud Nats.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Very nice product! But like anything, If your customers are PISSED about not getting the produce they are promised in a reasonable time frame then someone isnt worth buying from!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
We just picked them up from the powder coater and are assembling the current batch which many of you are waiting for. We are also going to comp your shipping charges to try and help make up for the delay. One of our CNC machines went down for a week and a half which is vital to the building process of the doors which is why this batch was delayed. If we know we are delayed past our original time quoted we will compensate you the best we can. Like I said before your shipping charges on the current batch will be paid for by us. Please call us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Kris with Cold Blooded Performance recieved the doors yesterday and they won't come close to mounting up. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Not only did it take forever to get here they aren't close to fitting. The tops should be symmetrical.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Update on my turnkey doors I hit a tree from the side and the doors are still perfect didn't even hurt the powdercoat

·
Registered
91 Posts
So are the doors in stock now? If not what is the best guess on lead time if I order a set in the next couple of days. Also what would shipping be to 55033?

·
Registered
7 Posts
How easily do the doors remove? Can they be lifted off the hinges after installed? I guide hunters so there are times I would not want the doors on and I'm wondering how easily they will be removed and put back on?

·
Registered
427 Posts
The doors are easy to remove, the bottom pin that inserts into the mount is threaded. Install door, and install a nut on it, remove nut and lift door off mount.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Bueller ............
Bueller ............
Bueller ............
Roughly, what's the shipping costs on these to East TN?
coonhunter79??

Update: Oops, I think I just emptied my shopping cart of these by hitting the order confirmation button :icon_wink: :rating09:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
From now until June 30th receive 10% off our popular Sport Doors.

MSRP: $694
Sale price: $625

Enter code CP10ACC on website or mention sale via phone.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
As of now we currently have yellow doors in stock. We have a batch of satin black going to the powder coater tomorrow 8/9. We are all caught up on doors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What are the two black oxide coated bolts and nuts for? I notice they are different sizes, so I assume they are for different things.

Also, my drivers door latch doesn't reach all the way to the striker and therefore won't close. I assume my best bet is to continue slotting the mounting holes in the striker? Looks like I need another 3/8" or more to get the door to reach the striker plate.

Thanks,

BT

·
Registered
56 Posts
Adam;

My name is "Tiger." Over the last week I spoke with one of your reps (I think Kook) everyday about purchasing a drivers door, door skin and latch assembly. Every time I talk to him I can never get an answer about how much one door would cost me or if I can even get one. I know this is a pain in the ass but I just need a Drivers Door only and not a complete kit.

Like I was telling your Kook, I got lucky and bid on a set of your sport doors for my 2012 can Am Commander X on eBay. Apparently the other Can Am Commander was in a crash and totaled the Drivers Door Only. Everything else seems to be there with the exception of the drivers door and instructions. Can I purchase this Drivers Door without purchasing a complete kit?

Here's the link to ebay where you can still view the photo's;

2248 2011 11 12 Can Am Canam Commander 1000 x Passenger Door | eBay

My wife purchased a rear tailgate guard from you last year, so I'm getting closer to making my Commander pretty nice. The used Sport Door Assembly arrived toady and the only thing I need is a Drivers Door. Can you PLEASE help me out? I look forward to hearing from you one way or another.

Thanks, Tiger

·
Registered
656 Posts
Bueller ............
Bueller ............
Bueller ............
Roughly, what's the shipping costs on these to East TN?
coonhunter79??

Update: Oops, I think I just emptied my shopping cart of these by hitting the order confirmation button :icon_wink: :rating09:
Seems like mine was about 80

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
I also would like to know if there is a kit to put door latches on the inside as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
We have lowered the price of our sport doors by $100. They are now $594.95, you can also use your forum discount to save another 5% on your purchase.

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
Turnkey why not answer the question , do you have a way of putting inside latches on also . Do we have to send smoke signals . Come on guys

101 - 120 of 130 Posts