Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've recently decided to look into purchasing my first SxS. I've been doing as much research as I can, but still don't know all too much about them. I had basically decided on getting a Max XT then I started looking at the Teryx4. Now I know this is a commander forum, but I'm sure some people have experience with both. What really pulled me into considering the Teryx4 was it being about 2 feet shorter than the commander max and the 3 year warranty. Doors and a roof coming standard is a nice bonus too. 90% of my riding will be on fire roads, nothing too drastic. Any and all opinions and experiences will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have fun with what ever choice you choose. I bought the Commander xt 1000 as my first SXS. My wife and I love it.

·
Super Moderator
25,540 Posts
Research is easy the max has same issues As the rest of the commander line. Lots of the early problems have been fixed. As for the Kawasaki they have much of the same issues as the max . Except were the max suspension is to soft the kaw is extremely stuff. Best thing is do what your doing here on the teryx forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts