Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
Were in the hell is my sh-t at john this pis-es me off lmao just kidden did you get it shipped out is what im askin

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
What is the price break down for the CVtech clutch, upgraded plate, puller, etc etc..
I think with the upgraded plate, it’s like 1040 dollars. That includes the CVTech primary with upgraded plate and sliders and machined secondary.

I’m sure someone can comment if I’m wrong. Hell, around here, someone will comment anyways.

Mark

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
So it is 940 for just the primary??? Does the primary need a different puller then a stock canam??? Also is the different bolts needed for $30 or can you run the stock bolts?
It’s actually 900 I think for the CVtech clutch and machining of the secondary. The extra 140 is for the upgraded plate.

I don’t know if or how much Adam charges for the bolts, I don’t believe I paid for them.

The puller you use is the stock puller that you use for either one.

HTH’s,

Mark

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Perhaps Xelvic will chime in... he just received his and I’m sure he will tell us how much everything was. I don’t want to mislead anyone.

Mark

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Okay, just got off the phone with Adam... here’s the deal.

A CVTech clutch is 750 bucks. If you get the machining for the secondary when you buy the CVT, the machining is 100 bucks.

The heavy duty plate right now is 140 bucks. The price is dictated how much it costs Adam to get them machined. The more he gets done, the cheaper they are. When he first got them machined, it cost him 240 bucks each.

This time he had 150 done and it cost him 140 bucks. His goal is to get enough done that he can include them with the primary at no cost to the buyer.

Bolts are 30 if you want updated bolts.

Now you heard it from the horse’s mouth.

HTH’s,

Mark

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
John,

The setup comes with a set of weights. Adam suggests if you’re a drag racer, then you buy a set of Dalton weights but for us weekend warriors, it’s unnecessary.

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
My total cost was $1,004.00 That was for the Cvtech Clutch with upgraded plate/Machined Secondary/ARP Bolts/Clutch puller tool, and ground shipping to my door. Oh... and I get the "Gizmo" for free!! :)

Hey Mark, before you call Adam and cry. Just kidding about the Gizmo!! :) :) :)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts