Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
john cannon

instead of you being here playing aroung on your computer you should be sending me my tracking number and my parts that i have ordered and paid for a over a week ago.....i have recieved half of my order but not the other half :icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono::icon_ nono::icon_censored::angry::angry:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
instead of you being here playing aroung on your computer you should be sending me my tracking number and my parts that i have ordered and paid for a over a week ago.....i have recieved half of my order but not the other half :icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono::icon_ nono::icon_censored::angry::angry:
Ouch

·
Registered
112 Posts
Label/Receipt Number: 0309 3220 0001 0296 4515
Expected Delivery Date: January 20, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 12:33 pm on January 20, 2011 in HURRICANE, WV 25526.

·
Registered
133 Posts
john cannon

you are welcome but i ordered the whole thing threw you and i have not recieved the rest of the kit.......if you are not responsible for the rest of it then maybe you should not sell them trew your site.........the only reason i did it from the forum is because i have already called 2 times about it and no results.............it should not take as long as it did for the first part anyway........if it was back ordered than you should comunicate with buyers instead of taking you money and forgeting the people that keep you in business

·
Registered
112 Posts
You received the adapter rpm. The tracking number above shows that you received the kit onthe 20th. You called me once on the 18th when you received the adapter and I explained to you how shipping was delayed because of the weekend.

·
Registered
133 Posts
john cannon

i may have been a little harsh in the prev replies.....but i have not recieved the kit.....i did call left mess to order the part then i went online and ordered it then i called to ask where my parts are and left mess and 2 days later i called and talked to u.....but the whole thing is i oredered it i believe between the 12th and 15th and i still have not reieved the kit....the 20th was my day off and i was home all day and it did not get delievered

·
Registered
233 Posts
you are welcome but i ordered the whole thing threw you and i have not recieved the rest of the kit.......if you are not responsible for the rest of it then maybe you should not sell them trew your site.........the only reason i did it from the forum is because i have already called 2 times about it and no results.............it should not take as long as it did for the first part anyway........if it was back ordered than you should comunicate with buyers instead of taking you money and forgeting the people that keep you in business
Take a pill dude! Chill out! It's not the end of the word.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hey diesel

how about you send me a couple hundred $$$ and i will not send you anything........would that be ok with you

·
Registered
133 Posts
john cannon

:tongue::noworktomorrow::icon_ lala::icon_ rocker::gotmyvote::gotmyvote::icon_gd::yeahbaby01::icon_ banana::D:icon_ peace:i just wanted to take a min and say the problem i had was just a communication problem with the oil cooler kit.......mrrpm is a good company and has a good product and i will be a repeat customer and i will send people his way.....i have got the shaft before and that is why i acted like i did. but now i know mrrpm is a good company to deal with.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts