Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Mark and I'm new to the site. Very interested in trading my old stuff for a new commander at some point in time when the availability will be better. Any downfalls of this unit yet? I know BRP is a Six Sigma company so I expect there to be very few defects. Glad to be here and will be checking back time to time for updates as the unit rolls out...

·
Registered
504 Posts
My name's Mark and I'm new to the site. Very interested in trading my old stuff for a new commander at some point in time when the availability will be better. Any downfalls of this unit yet? I know BRP is a Six Sigma company so I expect there to be very few defects. Glad to be here and will be checking back time to time for updates as the unit rolls out...
Hi Mark, glad you found the site and I think you will find tons of good info on this subject as they start to hit the consumers :)

·
Administrator
1,257 Posts
oh yeah I normally drive an 87 gmc jimmy that I put an injected 454 in LOL it pulls my bike to the mountains rather easily and I dont care if its scratched and dented lol but yeah I have a 69 I put a 351 winsor in... it needs an engine rebuild that I need to get around to one of these days lol

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It will be a couple of months before we find out wether or not they have any problems with them. But stay tuned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts