Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting to all, from Duluth Minnesota. Cannot wait to get my hands on a Can Am. Been riding a RZR in the mean time. Time to move to a real machine. I have had many Ski- Doos over the years, with never a bad one. Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you decide to sell you rzr I might be willing or know some others that might want to take it depending on condition and model. I have been seriously thinking about getting a side by side and have been waiting to see what the can am looks like but I have a feeling the price might be more than I want to spend.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its an 08 with the Polaris updates. It has a Warn winch, Polaris hard top,rear cab net, rear roll bar extention,27"radials,Cmk rims, stock tires and rims, rubber down 2" lift, Gibson Stainless exhaust,Polaris ez attach plow, and a set of Mattraxs. 300 miles, red, like new. Never had any problems with it. Over 16 grand invested make an offer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S2ki, it may be Polaris Country, but not all of us are dedicated to (Pull-your-ass) It has been pretty good rig, but it is not a Can am. I have been pretty loyal to Rotax for 30 years, the only reason I bought this RZR is that I had a stroke and could not ride a atv any more. Had to have a sxs so I could belt my a## in. I would NOT own a Yamaha. Would rather walk. Use to be a snowmobile machanic on the side. If it was not for Polaris and Artic Cat I would have been broke. The only time you got to work on a Ski Doo is if someone wanted add ons, or did something stupid. Rotax rocks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I to had a misfortunate thing happen to me too and have been riding a rincon since but man does the thing take a toll on me after a day of riding. I am hopping to go for a spin in a rzr soon to see if it is something I can get in and out of easy and be comfortable in. I am also thinking 4 or 5 pt harness would be a must for me. I also have a ez-plow system on my rincon and think it is the best plowing system I seen yet. I am will keep you in mind but want to wait to see what can am comes out with then I can make a better decision but I was only thinking I would spend $8,000 at most on a used rzr depending on options of course since I am sure I would have to add acouple of fairly expensive items from to drive one. Plus a bonus you are probably only about 3-3 1/2 hours away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
S2ki, it may be Polaris Country, but not all of us are dedicated to (Pull-your-ass) It has been pretty good rig, but it is not a Can am. I have been pretty loyal to Rotax for 30 years, the only reason I bought this RZR is that I had a stroke and could not ride a atv any more. Had to have a sxs so I could belt my a## in. I would NOT own a Yamaha. Would rather walk. Use to be a snowmobile machanic on the side. If it was not for Polaris and Artic Cat I would have been broke. The only time you got to work on a Ski Doo is if someone wanted add ons, or did something stupid. Rotax rocks.
30 years is a long time, must be very experienced I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts