Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me a while to decide what to buy. Looked at everything out there, Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Can-Am and Honda. Kept coming back to Can-Am. Talked to dealers across the area and one wouldn't budge on price (Polaris), the Yamaha was not anything I wanted and the Kawasaki/Honda dealer never called me back that they were able to locate what I wanted or what it would cost. Wife didn't like the looks of the Mule, anyway.

My background is quads. I've been riding off and on for 31 years. Broke my arm on a Honda 110 (3-wheeler), way back when. Have had a Yamaha Timberwolf since 1992. Just sold my Honda Recon two weeks ago. Now, we find a SxS in the garage!

2019 Can-Am Defender Max HD8. No bells, no whistles. We'll add the options we think we want. But, we are having a blast with it!

May your trails be long and your sunsets unforgettable!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photo is of the blank slate. Added an XT front bumper this week, 3-way Eco-Normal-Work mode switch, SuperATV EZ Steer and will be looking at aux lighting options for the XT bumper (thinking pods).

On the To-Do list:
Aux Lighting
Front Mud Flaps (to help with slinging gravel beating up the frame)
Additional Aux Power Outlet
Lower Dash (any real value?)
Passenger Side Under Seat Storage
Winch (Warn VRX?)

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome ! I had the Polaris RZR and starting having a lot of issues with it I traded it in back in September on 2019 can-am Commander xt And never looked backed , I love it , and if you have any questions there’s a lot of guys that really know a lot about the can-am’s here just ask I’ve really learned a lot from these guys , but welcome and enjoy your new buggy

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Photo is of the blank slate. Added an XT front bumper this week, 3-way Eco-Normal-Work mode switch, SuperATV EZ Steer and will be looking at aux lighting options for the XT bumper (thinking pods).

On the To-Do list:
Aux Lighting
Front Mud Flaps (to help with slinging gravel beating up the frame)
Additional Aux Power Outlet
Lower Dash (any real value?)
Passenger Side Under Seat Storage
Winch (Warn VRX?)
That list will grow and grow lol congrats on the new toy!

Reactions: Outdoorzman

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Outdoorzman

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's even worse is we own a Jeep Wrangler too! Thank you all for the welcome!
I know what you mean we have a wrangler also , and i think it’s true what say “ bankruptcy starter kit “ lol one good thing about it is my wife loves to get jeep and Commander parts just as much as me if not more ! Lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts