Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a rookie for sure but want to get a new machine just want to make sure I do it right mostly trail riding some mud in Michigan & North Dakota some work too, Not sure if I need a cab or not just want to have some fun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had the XMRs had better colors I would have bought one them. Instead I bought a lonestar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
314 Posts
If you're wanting a stock machine that will do well in the trails and mud, the XMR would be your best bet. But....if you plan to accessorize and customize your ride with bigger tires, lift, etc., I'd say to get the cheaper option and save money for other goodies to customize it to your area and riding style.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I agree with super atv 100% I bought a dps hd10 max cause I wanted to make it my own ... I've added 3,000 dollars worth of accessories and it's just a battery and halo style tail lights away from being an xt plus so so much more I've added on top of that and I'm only about 500 dollars above what my cousin paid for his xt hd10 max and still between 2000 and 2500 less than both my buddies xmr Max's and none of those guys have light bars or radios ext. Such as I have ... if u like adding ur own stuff the lower models are the way to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts