Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of FRONT Rhino 2.0 axles for sale, brand new in the box. I bought one set, they charged me for 2 sets, and sent me 2 sets of axles. I figured I’d give an opportunity for someone to benefit rather than pay the postage to return them. I’m asking $400 firm and I will ship on your dime if you can’t pick up locally. I live in Lincolnton NC. I can get part numbers later. My machine is a 2012 commander 800R XT 4x4. Thank you, Chris. I’m new to the forum, I’ll check here frequently for inquiries, so please excuse me if I don’t reply right away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
  1. I will if no one wants them, someone could save a few bucks if they live locally and can pick them up. Just thought I’d try here first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After reading my post, It seems I left out some important punctuation and wording, I was working and in a rush when I wrote it. Let me be clear, I bought and PAID for TWO sets of axles (a mistake on their part). Rather then paying postage to send them back and get a refund, I thought I’d give someone a deal on the forum. Sorry if it came off like I was trying to pull a fast one to make a buck. ? Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Karma is a.... well, ya know!? I’m in my 40’s and I’ve danced with her before. ??‍♂?I paid $456 PER PAIR for the Rhinos, installed on set on my machine, I will send the others back and get my money back if no one wants them. I’m just trying to “pay it forward”, if you will?? Sorry for the misunderstanding, What a way to start out on a new forum. ?????‍♂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts