Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing around with photoshop and came up with
Ice Blue, Alien Green, Trump Orange, Magenta Madness

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Pretty sure I’ve seen Acehole running around in Magenta Madness or as he refers to it “Light in the loafers lavender”.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Pretty sure I’ve seen Acehole running around in Magenta Madness or as he refers to it “Light in the loafers lavender”.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
This new format is great! If any of you missed my first reply, just read the second or third one that posted. Thanks, Booger.

·
Registered
606 Posts
If I were in the market for a new buggy, I’d prolly buy from a different manufacturer

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
This new format is great! If any of you missed my first reply, just read the second or third one that posted. Thanks, Booger.
i agree which is the main reason why i do not vist here much or should i say way to much garbage and part of the reason why most of the old members to not post here anymore or maybe the site just needs to go away or change to a user friendly site like face book ........simple - stupid .

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
i agree which is the main reason why i do not vist here much or should i say way to much garbage and part of the reason why most of the old members to not post here anymore or maybe the site just needs to go away or change to a user friendly site like face book ........simple - stupid .
Oh great. Now I’m Stoopid. Booger sad now. : (

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts