Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Definitely want the maverick auxiliary filter . Even the glorified mall crawlers need it .
I’m super intrigued now guys, I’m seeing people mention this auxiliary filter... there can’t possibly be a third filter can there?

·
Registered
12,684 Posts
If you have a paper filter and a oily foam one in your airbox you have the filter the boys are talking about . The oily foam did not come on older mander’s

PS welcome from a Northern member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
If you have a paper filter and a oily foam one in your airbox you have the filter the boys are talking about . The oily foam did not come on older mander’s

PS welcome from a Northern member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good to know! It looks as though Can Am has paid attention and addressed many of the issues consumers raised. It's as though they're watching the customer and the aftermarket, and giving them what they want right out the door, as best they can with each update. Yes, mine looks to be original/stock, and it's immaculately clean.

·
Registered
7,857 Posts
So the new 1000R has the 364 on it? I have a 2019, but figured I should probably get a spare just in case.
Nothing wrong with carrying a spare belt. I've seen Acefire redneck some pretty ingenious stuff to limp off the trail. So far I haven’t seen him fashion a drive belt. Lol.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts