Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
gotta question. i have a 4500lb winch i built a gear reduction for to make it pull more, i want some synthetic rope for it, tired of the cable poking my hands. what size rope do i need, how much pull will it handle, and how much does 65ft cost. the winch will pull twice what a normal 4500 will pull so i am scared that it will snap a synthetic rope. what do you got and what does it cost

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta question. i have a 4500lb winch i built a gear reduction for to make it pull more, i want some synthetic rope for it, tired of the cable poking my hands. what size rope do i need, how much pull will it handle, and how much does 65ft cost. the winch will pull twice what a normal 4500 will pull so i am scared that it will snap a synthetic rope. what do you got and what does it cost
Pm inbound!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have a RUNVA 4500 lbs winch with 50 feet.

Would need a quote on 65 feet with fairlead to replace my rollers.

SHipped to canada. e4n 2a9

thanks.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Warn 4000 what all colors of rope do u have, it has 50ft of cable on it, I need a price on the rope and fairlead

·
Registered
38 Posts
i did call you..i didnt hear you say fairlead and stopper..i had another call come in at same time and i was at work..so sorry for confusion..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts