Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
417 Posts
Anything to be aware of ?? Owned can am since 2011–Commanders and Mav Trails !!!
Great machines. I see a lot of complaints about drive shaft noise and vibration, but that's not really a deal breaker. Hopefully yours is nice and smooth. Hit and miss.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 2022 max xtp has the driveshaft vibration issue. New drive shaft and carrier bearing on its way. Hopefully it will solve the problem. Overall the unit has been great. The longer wheelbase (14" longer than my older max) makes for a smoother ride along with the suspension changes. At some point I will put dual rate springs and have shock therapy re-valve the shocks which made a big difference on my older max.

Reactions: NoelNoyola

·
Registered
178 Posts
My 2022 max xtp has the driveshaft vibration issue. New drive shaft and carrier bearing on its way. Hopefully it will solve the problem. Overall the unit has been great. The longer wheelbase (14" longer than my older max) makes for a smoother ride along with the suspension changes. At some point I will put dual rate springs and have shock therapy re-valve the shocks which made a big difference on my older max.
Not sure how this post relates to the roof not fitting right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
It’s a ryfab ryfab.com I really like it. I was going to order a power flip but this one is great I wouldn’t change it, it really lets in a lot of air. I don’t like it folded down but that’s just me. I found some nice lights that fit it well too. The overhead switch panel is great quality and comes with a power harness. I also added flush mount led lights on the switch panel too.
Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Trunk Car Automotive exterior Automotive tire Bumper

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Hood

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well— I opted out of my order due to the commander being the same interior width as my Mav.Trail—it is a little wider on the door side but basic interior,gauges,dash,cup holders is the same as Mav.trail—-Lot of money for this unit to be 60” wide and basic 50” interior—-Checked out General and no Engine Brake and Yamaha has mid engine and no turf mode —do not like either one of them !!! Wish the Commander had a interior as nice as the General—UNDECIDED what to Do !!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
It’s a ryfab ryfab.com I really like it. I was going to order a power flip but this one is great I wouldn’t change it, it really lets in a lot of air. I don’t like it folded down but that’s just me. I found some nice lights that fit it well too. The overhead switch panel is great quality and comes with a power harness. I also added flush mount led lights on the switch panel too. View attachment 67616 View attachment 67619
View attachment 67618
View attachment 67617
Does that windshield leave any space for side view mirrors? How about a rear view mirror?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts