Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a 2013 Commander E LSV. The dealer replaced all the batteries before we took delivery. When we got it home, I notice the display says
'vcm fault' when you turn the key on. Any idea what is up with that?

If the unit is plugged in, charging, when you turn the key on it says "differential locked". Then "vcm fault"
If the LSV in not plugged in when your turn the key on it says "parking brake fault" instead of vcm fault.

The parking brake does seem to be working though, when placed in park you hear the diff lock and it won't roll. I was wondering if these faults are from having all the batteries replaced and they just didn't clear the codes?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a 2013 Commander E LSV. The dealer replaced all the batteries before we took delivery. When we got it home, I notice the display says
'vcm fault' when you turn the key on. Any idea what is up with that?

If the unit is plugged in, charging, when you turn the key on it says "differential locked". Then "vcm fault"
If the LSV in not plugged in when your turn the key on it says "parking brake fault" instead of vcm fault.

The parking brake does seem to be working though, when placed in park you hear the diff lock and it won't roll. I was wondering if these faults are from having all the batteries replaced and they just didn't clear the codes?

Any ideas?
Hello. I have the same issue after changed my batteries and the dealer is clueless. Can you tell me what was your solution?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts