Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum. I just bought a 2012 Commander XT 1000 and it is missing the passenger side engine cover. The one that's part of the center console. If i search engine cover I get the little side covers for the motor showing up. Does anyone have the correct search term or part number? Know where I can find one? The little exploded views are of no help when I zoom in the numbers blur.
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am new to the forum. I just bought a 2012 Commander XT 1000 and it is missing the passenger side engine cover. The one that's part of the center console. If i search engine cover I get the little side covers for the motor showing up. Does anyone have the correct search term or part number? Know where I can find one? The little exploded views are of no help when I zoom in the numbers blur.
Thanks for any help
Fishingfever....I just so happen I have of the panels you need. It's like new condition...$20.00 +shipping pay with paypal.
Thanks for any help
I have one. $20.00+ SHIPPING pay with paypal. Send private message for more info.
If interested send me a private message so I can give the aparticlures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts