Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not an expert in modifications :unsure: so I really need an advise / Suggestion from someone with more experience.

My Commander X 2012 came with Holz Long Travel Suspension, however it still has stock Springs and stock shock Absorvers.:wacko:

My question is what size of springs and shocks I would need to change in order to improve the lift?

Has anyone some used set of Springs/ Shocks that could fit in a long travel suspensión?

thanks for any help guys,

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can increase your preload on the shocks or just install a 2-2.5" bracket lift to get your desired height. If you want different shocks to take more advantage of the long travel call Holz and ask what shocks they recommend with their kit then install bracket lift or adjust preload.

·
Super Moderator
26,087 Posts
No need to call Holz been there wasted that time before. Order set of fox shock springs from Racertech. That's the best you can do without doing a re valve on thr shocks. If you check in the suspension section on forum under cheapest performance MOD you can do. You will see all that I went though. Using a bracket lift it increase ride hight for a long travel kit may not be the best idea. Let me know if you need any help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts