Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought my 2022 Commander 1000R XTP home. Trying to find a glass windshield other than Can Am. Super atv says theirs won't fit. Anyone else have any luck? Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My commander hasn't arrived, but I plan to purchase this windshield when it gets here. Has an optional manual wiper and they say good things about the ventilation.

·
Vendor
410 Posts
Thanks. I contacted them and got a reply back that says it doesn't fit my commander. Not sure why they claim it does on their web site.
Hey! It should bolt right up. I'm betting the "select a vehicle" part fitment was used. That "fitment" software doesn't work with any of the 2022 models yet.

Ours will bolt right up. If you're still interested, I can get you a little bit of a discount.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Vendor
410 Posts
Will it work with can am upper doors installed?
Hey! I'd assume so. All SxS windshields have very similar mounts...because of the cage limitations. I'd think it would mount up just like any factory mount. If its a soft door...then definitely. That's easy. I say go for it, and let me know if there's any issue...and I'll take care of you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts