Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
emission control??? thats funny ;) 4" turbo back straight pipe.....I haven't been to the track...but ive done a few runs in 2wd using the 1/4 mile timer on my edge insight....i am running high 11's...not to shabby for 7700 pounds on 37" tires
If you ever do make it to the track, I Invision hurt feelings for you if you think you would run in the 11's with the mods you have listed. LOL
lol i don't recall listing all my mods.....but thats ok....I didnt mod my truck to run the 1/4 mile...and i never plan on going to a track so I am pretty sure my feelings will remain intact

on edit.....I just re-read the post you quoted me on....and I feel like a douche......should read high 12's...not high 11's....my bad guys....but as I said before....never been to the track and don't plan to.....just going by what the edge insight said

·
Registered
750 Posts
emission control??? thats funny ;) 4" turbo back straight pipe.....I haven't been to the track...but ive done a few runs in 2wd using the 1/4 mile timer on my edge insight....i am running high 11's...not to shabby for 7700 pounds on 37" tires
If you ever do make it to the track, I Invision hurt feelings for you if you think you would run in the 11's with the mods you have listed. LOL
lol i don't recall listing all my mods.....but thats ok....I didnt mod my truck to run the 1/4 mile...and i never plan on going to a track so I am pretty sure my feelings will remain intact

on edit.....I just re-read the post you quoted me on....and I feel like a douche......should read high 12's...not high 11's....my bad guys....but as I said before....never been to the track and don't plan to.....just going by what the edge insight said

High 12's would be much more in line ! No hard feelings ment just facts on that 11's number

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

High 12's would be much more in line ! No hard feelings ment just facts on that 11's number
lol no worries...like I said I feel like a douche for the typo...I do have a friend running 11's.....he has spent a ton of money on go fast parts....My truck is more for pulling trailers and having from

·
Registered
164 Posts
2007 Silverado 3500 Duramax...suncoast stage 6 trans with efi live tuning, BDS 7" suspension lift with 20" helo wheels and 37" Toyo Open Country R/T's....and a few other fun mods :commanderroll:
I am a salesman and fleet manager at a Chevrolet dealer so if you ever hae any questions on Chevy's lemme know!
That is a really nice truck..and I'm a ford man!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts