Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So if I have a EFI Attitude fuel controller, what tuner could I get to control the timing of my machine? I realize I could get it done in the ECU reflash but I'm concerned about where I need it and I won't know until it's on the dyno. Because I'm assuming that I'd have to send the ECU back to you every time I need it changed.
And so you know I'm working with K&T on a turbo for my commander. They made a few kits but never really got them going because of the ECU issues, and now that they seem to be resolved we're starting to experiment with them again.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Powercommander allows fuel & timing adjustments, adjust each cyl separately. No need for me to make timing adjustments. I have a tune for a 2.5 bar MAP sensor, and stock computer, for turbo. Prolly be really close, close enuf you can use a Pc to tune it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can any adjustment for different tire size be made in the ECU to fix the speedo when larger diameter tires are being used ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
reinstalled my reflashed ECU prior to our latest trip to St Anthony dunes, temps ran at two bars the whole trip (nice!), and the shaft saver being gone made a ton of difference on the whooped out sections!!! thanks guys!!!

p.s. the beer coozie was a great surprise too, awesome marketing!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Can a dealer erase the flash to the computer and set back to factory if they wanted to?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts