Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CommanderForums.org would like to welcome MrRPM as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

MrRPM

·
Registered
547 Posts
welcome and cant wait to learn more about .....

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
hurray glad to see you finally did it

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very happy to have ya! :)

For those that dont know, Mr.RPM (Greg) is pretty much the man when it comes to Rotax engine building and tuning!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Brian B, I saw ur name a lot on rhino forum, but haven't seen you mention thoughts abt stm or airdamn clutches here. Experince is a great teacher. We r ready to learn

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome aboard sir,
Hoping to use your products in the near future.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks guys, we've got all sortsa high hp things coming, billet heads, billet cases, billet jugs have been around since the start, the intake for this motor will prolly be billet, I've had prototype billet aluminum, and billet nodular iron rear end housings around for a while now.

My 975cc Outlander/Renegade setup will make almost 90RWHP bolt-on with head mods. My billet big bore setup, for this motor at the same bore as the 975 will make 1180cc's, so we should be at over 100RWHP purely bolt-on. The sky is the limit from there....

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
thats cool how reliable is it and any overheating problems please post the dyno # from the other day wen they got taken off. also post a pic of the clutch you have been talking about with a price

·
Registered
547 Posts
how can i get Obama to pay for this?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad ur a New supporting vendor, unfortunatly I see my pocket getting lighter!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
thats cool how reliable is it and any overheating problems please post the dyno # from the other day wen they got taken off. also post a pic of the clutch you have been talking about with a price

My 975 kit for the 800's is super reliable, it's only a larger piston. The big bore for the Commander will be the same bore, just a taller jug.

I'm at home, I'll post some more exhaust info in a day or two, I've been dynoing another exaust too.

The clutch is priced on their site, OUTLANDER-RENEGADE RAGE III PRIMARY [301BATVP3] - $800.00 :: supremetoolinc.com - Welcome to Supreme Tool inc.

I sell them to my walk in customers, if you're interested in one, just call them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've never messed with a Rotax 4stroke but come from a mx background of racing 450cc Honda's and one of the first things I would always do was have the head ported and a performance cam put in. This always made a dramtic improvement. Not so much now on the efi models becuase they are just so darn fast stock. How does the 1000cc rotax respond to those mods? I here you talking a lot of billet cylinders and intakes, but didn't here of anything with just reworking whats existing. If and when you get time or have a good link to some info on the basics of these engines I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
thats cool how reliable is it and any overheating problems please post the dyno # from the other day wen they got taken off. Also post a pic of the clutch you have been talking about with a price

my 975 kit for the 800's is super reliable, it's only a larger piston. The big bore for the commander will be the same bore, just a taller jug.

I'm at home, i'll post some more exhaust info in a day or two, i've been dynoing another exaust too.

The clutch is priced on their site, outlander-renegade rage iii primary [301batvp3] - $800.00 :: Supremetoolinc.com - welcome to supreme tool inc.

i sell them to my walk in customers, if you're interested in one, just call them.
thank you for the link and the info. Some guys are asking about a remote filter adapter you make could you post some info in it also

·
Registered
657 Posts
Oh..... Happy Birthday there Mr RPM. Lots of Holiday B'days here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts