Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the 66" plow system for the Commander from Motoalliance today. Paid $650 on eBay with free shipping. Also purchased the Vortex 4000lb wireless winch for $150. I already had the winch mount. We just moved to WV so I'm hoping to get some use of it all this year. Was a little reluctant to spend only $150 on a winch, but I found some reviews for bigger winches by Vortex that helped sway me. Plus it comes with 2 wireless remotes:icon_wink:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I dont think 66" is wide enough, when the blade is at an angle. The 72" was the same width at an angle with 2" spacers.

·
Vendor
495 Posts
Just reminiscing about these posts from 8 years ago. Crazy we've been in the business since 2004 and so fun to be with all of you. Can't find the Vortex winch any longer....always interesting to see the companies that come and go. Our VIPER ELITE's are still going strong....sales doubled last year. Thanks for all the many years of support.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Just reminiscing about these posts from 8 years ago. Crazy we've been in the business since 2004 and so fun to be with all of you. Can't find the Vortex winch any longer....always interesting to see the companies that come and go. Our VIPER ELITE's are still going strong....sales doubled last year. Thanks for all the many years of support.
Hey Pete my 2 Sirus LED Light bars are still going strong 8 yrs now I think. I still have my 2011 Canam Commander XT and it's still kicking ass.
The Canam XMR is my new addition to my toys so I moved the Sirus LED bars over to it. Nice to see you all are still going strong. I'll have to get back on your web site and see if my Sirus LED bar video is still kicking. I'm about to retire so more Canam riding time in my future at 56.
Glad to see all of you are still having as much fun as I am.
See you all on the trails!!!
Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts