Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize for the multiple posts with the same title. Tapatalk was being stupid. Mods… please delete the first two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
pic#1: I like the shirt...a lot....can't wear that everywhere, though.
pic#2: Is that $65 worth of gas in the background?
pic#3: Is that an electric pressure washer in the background? If so, does it work well? I just put a new pump on my gas unit. That was before gas hit $26 dollars a gallon.
pic#4: Do you think that's going to hold up to the elements?
pic#5: Does that double as a snack tray?....booster seat?
That's all I got.....you're probably glad. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pic#3: Is that an electric pressure washer in the background? If so, does it work well? I just put a new pump on my gas unit. That was before gas hit $26 dollars a gallon.
Lmao. . Well…
Here in Canada ONE full gas can of 91 Octane cost me $61 (yes I’m serious )
Yes it’s an electric power washer (tired of fighting with my previous gas ones). It works excellent. Got it on Amazon “Sun joe” I believe it is.
The IPad is in a water proof case

Don’t think id use it for a booster seat , but I like the added glove box type storage. Lost the big glove box on the passenger side (replaced with the powered sub woofer).

·
Registered
2015 Commander 1000 XT
12 Posts
re: #3 - I picked up a cheap Ryobi electric pressure washer at Homie's and really like it for cleaning vehicles. I bought a longer hose (guy thing) but otherwise it's just right. Because it's a low-end washer, it doesn't have too much pressure so I don't have to worry about causing damage or over-penetration (never a problem for me anyway).

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
re: #3 - I picked up a cheap Ryobi electric pressure washer at Homie's and really like it for cleaning vehicles. I bought a longer hose (guy thing) but otherwise it's just right. Because it's a low-end washer, it doesn't have too much pressure so I don't have to worry about causing damage or over-penetration (never a problem for me anyway).
I understand, Stevie. Looking back, I probably should have thought longer and harder before investing in "the pump". The wife likes to use it around the house. She argues that if she had an electric unit, it would be "plug and play" for her, and she wouldn't need me around to get it started or finish the job. My hose, too, has never seemed long enough, although it's lost virtually all of it's stiffness with age. Such is life.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ryobi has a 3k PSI power washer. I had one of those small units (1500 or 1800psi) that worked ok for cleaning the machine, but when the mud got thicker and sticker I needed more umph. The ryobi one has interchangable tips (vs the cheaper units that you adjust the spray or fan angle) and hasn't had any problem getting the grime off the rigs.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes it does. Comes with a complete harness that runs from the bus bar under the dash, up the inside of the cage and into the switch panel. It also comes with other “mini” plug and play harness for roof lights and the dome light. Install wasn’t too bad, hardest part was getting the harness up the cage tube. It’s pretty thick. (Didn’t help that I already had multiple wires in the cage, power flip windshield , stereo, etc etc. I took my roof off. Had to for the third brake light install.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So… I keep getting asked for part numbers for accessories. So I’ll list all the Can am accessories I have installed on my machine in this thread, complete with part numbers. All prices are current as of today (in CAD).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts