Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, 5/11/19 we are planning on heading to Mines & Meadows. If anyone is interested, contact me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm renaming that place mines and mudholes. It was a horrible day in the woods. everyone was stuck or overheating. I actually overheated and my uncle did as well w his brand new '19 1000 limited. Thankfully, we had 2 7 gal water jugs w worx psi washers for the windshields. Those saved us. But there were quite a lot of can ams parked, waiting to cool down. It was a day of lessons. We ordered the radiator protectors and will place a fine screen on the front of those to keep most of the mud out. I ran into a couple people on can am's that did the same to theirs and said it helped.

All in all, even though it was a horribly sloppy day, noone got hurt, and nothing broke. My daughter named the mudhole on the hill climb where the power lines are "The Puddle of Dethhhhhh" hahaha

I said that we'd give them a season of riding and see if they maintain the trails. Hopefully they will bc its a 70 min drive compared to 3 1/2 hrs to majestic trails, even though that place is almost worth the drive. For a weekend camping, definitely.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good to know. I was thinking about going for the first time this year but had read that there was zero maintenance, a lack of trail marking and that the mine tour was mighty brief. Carrying water and a battery pump is the way to go. I use a small electric pump and carry a 2 gallon pressure sprayer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts