Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Commander XT 1000
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been running stock BH 2.0 on my 2015 Commander XT 1000 since new. They lasted really well at close to 12000KMs, i'm satisfied. However, I always felt like it was 'skating' side to side on hard packed dirt roads. I played with tire pressure, suspension settings but only found slight improvement... Till NOW!!

I installed a new set of Maxxis Liberty 28x10x14 on all 4 corners. What a difference! I ran around 180kms on them over the weekend and i LOVE them. No more skating back and forth. I feel in control, nice smooth ride, good traction, quiet on paved rds and they look great!

Some say they're not great in mud and snow but mud is not my thing anyway. I will have to cross some mud holes at some point but i'm not worried!

I realize when it comes to tires, everybody has an opinion. I didn't see much on here about the Liberty soi figured I'd share my thoughts in case someone is considering a set.

Happy trails!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 Can Commander 1000 and was wanting to run the 31's on rear and 30's on the front, Will this cause a Problem or does anyone know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts